My first hangover, miserable time. I'm a bad person.

well, I feel bad. I feel guilty for drinking a lot on New Year's Eve at a party I went to, because I'm only 19 and the drinking age is 21. Apparently I was totally wasted, at least thats what my friend told me because I don't remember much. She said I passed out a couple of times. I don't even remember anything, so she was probably right.

I've never gone drinking before, let alone getting flat out wasted. I didn't do anything BESIDES drink, I went with my friends and came back to my dorm with my friends, so thank god for that, I was a bit nervous for awhile there, but that part's all good.

I feel like I'm a bad person now, like I'm one of those tramp-y Girls Gone Wild girls, and that I'm not a good christian or something. I feel terrible! I won't do anything like that again until I'm 21, I swear! I feel like you guys are all going to hate me, but since I almost live on mibba these days I thought I should tell you.

The reason I didn't let you guys know about this until today is because I was experiancing my first hangover yesterday. Yeah, not fun. It's sooo bad I can't even get started on how bad it is! I was throwing up all the time, and my...EVERYTHING hurt so bad! It was miserable!

So I just thought I'd let you know this, I'm ready to be scolded by all of you now. Thanks for reading.
January 3rd, 2012 at 12:16am