I THINK I'M IN IT DEEP....

I got a bit of a problem:
So last month I was really bummed so I took this blue spiral-bound notebook and wrote down a little intro to a journal I was thinking of keeping. I've tried to keep plenty of journals as a kid, but they were all a waste of time in my eyes. I don't even know why I started one now, but I did. I thought that I'd get bored again and stop.
But I didn't and the thing is, I just wrote down a very deep down secret. It's not like something I did that's kept as a secret, but it's something that not a living or dead soul knows about and it's something I never want to tell anyone either. But even though I trust the people I live with, I'm scared they might just open up to that one journal entry and read it and then, I don't even know what... They might be scared shit-less and send me to a psychiatrist to discuss 'why I feel this way'.
So was it a bad thing that I started this journal? So I get rid of it now? But the problem with that is, now it feels like I'm telling all my thoughts, thoughts no other person knows I have, to someone. It feels nice to let all my feelings go, even if it to a piece of paper.
So what do you think I should do? Should I get rid of it, maybe put all my entries on my computer where there is a password? Maybe I should hide it away? Leave me some advice.
<3
January 3rd, 2012 at 01:43am