What everyone is thinking...

Ok so I don't exactly use journals that often. I think i've actually written one in my whole lifetime but I found the quite interesting as of late and was wanting to ask the "Mibbian" public how many of you actually write journals? And would you as a reader be interested in reading a journal about someone's own personal life?

I've been asked by my doctor to write a journal to express my feelings and I guess to tell someone what i've been going through in a attempt to "cure" me of depression, which I find highly unlikely due to the fact that I don't talk to anyone. Which is why I ask the question stated above. "Would you read a journal about someone's personal life?" and would you comment?

I know how selfish and crazy that sounds I mean depressed people don't go about telling people they are depressed and they sure as hell don't want the whole world to know their life story but that's the thing. I don't feel as I'm depressed and I feel as if I need someone to talk to and rather talk to someone who actually knows me I would like the opinions of people that have no clue about me and who wouldn't judge me or criticise me because they feel that I'm being ridiculous and feel the need to tell me how to act. I just want someone to listen, to give advice and not be judgemental. But being as this is a social median and that people rarely read what you desperately want them to read, unless they are constantly on here posting or have a wide community of friends on this site (which in my case isn't likely). I ask this question.

So please do not over look this. Give me your god honest opinion.

Thank you,

Nez.

P.S I'm considering writing it as a true story in the story section. Please feel free to let me know what you think I should actually be posting this as.
January 3rd, 2012 at 03:41pm