Well, This Is A First

We spent nearly three hours talking last night. Well, not talking but texting. But you get the drift. He has NEVER done that to me before. And he was the one that started it. We are so called friends, work buddies, nothing more and nothing less. I don't exactly find him attractive, but there is something about him that really draws me in. I deny it all the time, but I know there is a small part of me that craves for him.

The story is that, unlike me, he is not very...open about certain things. He keeps quiet, about certain things, almost like he is innocent. Yet, he's not. He just doesn't join in on these topics. However lately, he has been opening up a lot about the sexual conversations I start up, and he has been throwing down a few lines here and there. Last night however, I don't even know what to think of it.

Today he says that he was only trolling, but I know flirting when I see flirting. And thats what he was doing. He said something last night, that had me a bit surprised. He had asked me for certain ideas to help him keep entertained for a bit. So I said just think of me and my chuckle. He replied saying 'oh it's not your chuckle that i will be thinking of." For a girl that has never had a boyfriend, and is inexperienced in that department, that...well, ya know, made the butterflies start flying.

Like I said, today he acted like our texting last night was nothing. It wasn't so much that it hurt me, it just doesn't sit right with me. I don't care if he was doing it in good nature fun, but geez...watch what you say next time.
January 3rd, 2012 at 11:55pm