I'm Getting a Website!

So I was reading the comments on one of my journals when one of my readers gave me an idea to start my own website with health and beauty tips. I thought this was a great idea so I did some looking into where I can make a website, and I found a place called weebly.com where you can make a free website!

So once I have the website up and running I will be letting you guys know because I am super excited to start moving some of my journals there!

I won't quit using mibba for my advice journals, I will always be posting on mibba first, because you guys are great and I love you guys, but I will have more features on the website. Since the website is still being worked on right now, I'm not going to tell you guys the URL yet, but trust me as soon as it's done you guys will be the first to know.

I just thought it was a fun idea, on the website I'll tell you what beauty books I use and products and things like that, and maybe a few videos from my favorite youtube makeup gurus, it'll just be a lot of fun, and I think you guys will like it.

Also, the next journals to be expecting are going to be on skin redness, and also I will start getting into more depth with beauty products with my Besties and Worsties journal which I will be releasing soon!

If you have any beauty products (skin products, hair products, makeup) that you REALLY love or REALLY hate I'd really appreciate if you'd leave the name of the product in the comment section below so I can research it and it might just end up in the journal!

You guys rock, I love you so much, and I've been having a lot of fun talking about beauty with you and it's all just going to go up from here and I'm excited, thank you so much, I'm more grateful than you know. Have a happy and healthy day :)

xoxoxo,
Ivy
January 4th, 2012 at 12:24am