I needs to stop being a loner and make some friends, srsly.

'Kay, well firstly, Happy New Year, Mibbians!

(Four days too late, but better late than never?)

Tsk, for serious, like Katy Perry and Russell Brand are getting divorced? Mayn...they were so hot. Ah well, it means that KP's single and I'm legal, so like, y'know... 'cause she is hot. ddghdsjkfgsdkjdjfkdb- expression of KP's hotness.

Anywho, just a bit hot in Sydney today. Went to the park-type-thing down by Coogee Beach and read my book, A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin. Yeah I'm minorly obsessed with his book at the moment;I want to have babies with Jon Snow (unless Robb Stark comes back alive, miraculously with his own head on his shoulders and not his wolf's. I should stopdrooling over babbling about fiction.

I didn't get very far, I kept getting distracted by people, but the beach was far too packed to go down there. Maybe I should stop reading so much and actually make some bloody friends. Yeah, I'm shite at that kinda stuff...any advice? It's getting pretty lonely now; gosh I sound so sad.

Anywho, it'll be fine, because I have a drinking buddy this weekend so maybe then I'll meet a few people?

I wanna get my next tattoo soon, or maybe a piercing. Not both though, else Ryan will freak out when I go back to England...I don't think his poor soul could stand that much rebellion. Poor little chicken is getting abit restless at the moment what with having thousands of miles between us... anyway, enough on Ryan.... although ohmygod this year we've been together three years!

I have been trying. To start writing again, but as soon as I have an idea it goes. And also my laptop doesn't have Word on and I hate using the system that it has on it. Either way I have to start writing soon, else my mind will explode from all the shiz that's going on in it.

The breeze that is coming through the back door right now is actually amazing.

Anyone got anything they want to have read? Preferably not fanfiction, to be honest...but I'll read it anyway....
January 4th, 2012 at 07:20am