Oh No, It's 2012!

Big whoop. I actually don't care. Okay, I lied. Ever since I watched that movie 2012, I got a wee bit scared. Afterall I never did fantasize my death by being washed away by a huge wave, or the road caving underneath me. No, that movie is so not listed in my top ten favorites. Buuuuut, I'd be okay if the Government actually did have some big Arc things like that in the movie, and saved people. As long as I was one of those people...

But that's not the point of this journal. Well, it is sort of. But no, a few years ago, my and my friends were all drinking away, and gazing at the stars in the nightsky, and we got to talking about what we think might happen in 2012. One of my guy friends, whom is a complete nerd, but actually has some interesting thoughts, ended up saying that if anything were to ever happen, it would more than likely be a bunch of natural disasters. Then he went on saying that the world won't end, it will just be the end as we know it.

I'm sure that some other person may have said that before, but that was what he said. Then he went all nerdy on us, and said how cool it would be if a zombie apocolypse happened, or if Hell broke free, and a bunch of Demons started taking over the world. I will be honest, I think that would be awesome. Not so much on the Zombie stuff, but yeah, Demons are cool.

Still, I'm wondering if anything major will happen this year. What are your thoughts? Not saying neccasarily that the world is going to end, but if something were to happen...?

AND if the world were to end, I have a plan. I'm going to drink myself to a stupor. *le shrug* I don't want to be sober when lava starts shooting out at me, or the land starts rolling up underneath me feet.
January 5th, 2012 at 12:31am