I know it's wrong -- trust me, I know.

I just can't help it, though.

My entire life, I've been told that I need to find happiness in myself before I can be happy with another person. Generally, especially on my good days, I like to think that I'm happy with myself and my life. To spite everything I've been through, I'm still here and I'm still a strong person. That's a feat in itself, right? Within the past year, I've changed, and grown as a person -- I've made improvements to myself because they needed to be made. Unfortunately, I'm still in the process of making some of those changes, because I didn't get the way that I was over night, so I won't get where I want to be overnight.

I just can't get the thought out of my head, that maybe I'd be happier with you. I'd be happier if I was good enough for you.

That's all I want... to be good enough for you.

I can't shake the thought that if I lose more weight, to make myself more appealing to you like the girls you're normally chasing after, that you'll want to be with me. Our personalities click so well... I just wonder if you think the same thing. That, if I looked different, I'd be a good match for you.

And that's what I want.

Because I can see us going places, I really can.
January 5th, 2012 at 09:52pm