I gained weight, I'm going home! Things seem to be okay!

So Mibba journals are still fucked, eh? Hmph...damn this. Gah, messy journal=messy mind.

I just looked at my feet, they're really tannned :|

I went to Palm Beach yesterday, shall have to email a few friends in the UK about that 'cause the majority of them love Home and Away! And two of them are totally obsessed! Anywho...

I am going back home in February, on the 29th to be exact! I'm quite excited, I feel like I'm missing out on so much! Just spoke to my best mate and realised how much I miss home, maybe that's because I haven't really had the chance to meet anyone here?

Going to try and get a placement in a publishing agency or something? Whilst I'm doing my TEFL course in April that would be good... and I really want to go to Bennicassim again. I went last year and it was awesome!

My best mate has got a new girlfriend, she seems really nice... I can't wait to meet her! I was thinking of stalking her on Facebook and then I realised just how much I hate Facebook and so haven't gone on there yet.

I'm not telling my boyfriend that I'm coming home, I'm going to suprise him, methinks! :) I get back on a Thursday late afternoon and he plays darts at the pub on Thursdays so I may just sneak in there :) I'm such a romantic! :D

I really wanna get another tattoo.. I know what it is, I just don't know where to get it, and at the moment if I'm honest I don't have the money for it....

Weather is shitty today... looks like there'll be not sunbathing for me...was thinking of going swimming in the enclosed pool, 'cause I am not good with the sea at all.

Oh! I gained weight!

Only 2 kilos but still! Weight! :D

That is all for now, Mibbians... see ya
January 6th, 2012 at 03:15am