Update on my life.

Although no one will read this... I thought I'd update Mibba on my current life.

I'm married. Happily =D

My wife and I got married a bit over a year ago, and things are very awesome. We just moved into our first house. It's very stressful.
And on top of stress... my wife wants a baby so bad it upsets her sometimes. We aren't financially ready for children yet. I would LOVE to have babies with her right now, if we could.

I envy straight couples, because of one reason. They can accidently get pregnant.

Most people would think I'm crazy for saying that. "Don't you like that you can choose when you have children, that way you know you'll be ready."

YES! BUT!

At the same time, it gives us way more to deal with. We have to make sure that everything is perfect before we can have children. We have to figure out exactly how we are going to have children. Neither of us wish to have sex with a male to conceive a child... but it is the cheapest way possible.

I would personally like to go to a sperm bank, get a bottle, and do it at home. It would make me feel so much more comfortable about it. And currently, we've decided that she's going to be the first pregnant one. I'm unsure if I could handle pregnancy.*

(I already pee every 10 minutes lol)

And another thing, it would make me feel like I actually participated in the contraception of our child. Even if it's not biologically mine.

Biology doesn't mean a thing to me.

My father-in-law is a perfect example of that. He's a horrible father, therefore my wife doesn't call him her father. To her, he's her 'sperm donor'.

I won't be just a sperm donor (even though that's not possible for us). I will be the best damn parent I can be.

Today, we babysat a friend's 11 week old baby, and it was very exciting.

Making a baby laugh is the greatest joy in the entire world. I can not wait to have children of my own, with my amazing wife. We'll be a great family.

Other than our search to reproduce and our new house, nothing else is going on in our lifes.

I go off on awefully long tangents sometime. Back to my decision to not be pregnant, I think that will change eventually.
If I ever did become pregnant, I would be very uncomfortable with doctors and whatnot exploring me lol.

I guess I'm done with all this meaningless explanation. I shall go and watch Bones and finish laundry with my wife.

Goodnight Mibba.
January 6th, 2012 at 03:52am