Blah. I'm so down/: D-mn people.

Okii, so in my last journal(invade you didn't read it) I was talking about joy my friend was calling me 5th on her list of friends, and then my other friend rubbing it in my face.------------------- Well today I was sitting on.... Lets call her Jenny's, lap and 'Abby' was trying to push me off, sayin SHE wanted to sit on 'Jennys' lap.---------- I had gotten off Jenny's lap to mess with my friend Tigh, and Abby jumped right on Jenny's lap------- I was trying to pull her off, but then I was like whatever, go ahead.----- I was sitting on the floor next to her, Jenny and this new kid Dre' who is REALLY REALLY QUITE ATTRACTIVE! And she knows I like him, and she was FLIRTING WITH HIM! Anyway, she was talking bad about ME! But I didn't hear----- anyway, Abby got up, and I took the chance to get back on Jenny's lap.----- Abby was very unhappy. She kept literally, PUSHING me, so that I was like, falling off of Jenny and she had to hold me or I would have fallen---- then, Abby started calling me names. She was calling me fat, here's exactly what she said "Ashley! Get up! Jenny was like 'Thank god!' when you got up! So get up FATTIE!"
---- I said no, but then I got silent. I'm not confortable with my weight, like at all. And I know I should be because it's not that bad, but I'm called fat all of the time. --- I've started to believe it. Fawk I'm tearing up/: ----- Any way, that story's done now I have another one.--- My friend Giana is having a party tomorrow. She's like one of my best friends.... And and I wasn't invited. I played it off as a joke, messing with her about it, but it really kinda hurt. It felt like I come first on NOBODYS list. -----Sorry abOut the vent, I just have nobody I can REALLY tell this stuff to without it getting back to other people. And I HATE drama., so I'm not Gunna start any.---- anyway, I'm having a bad week. Hope it gets better next week.
January 6th, 2012 at 04:20am