This is what it is.

So much loss and grief at this time, so much heart break, it's so hard to overcome. Dominik, one of my closest friends, I wish you were still with us, I would come out to the busstop after school and hug you and tell you how awesome of a friend you were. I want to cry on your shoulder about my problems and let you vent to me about yours, I want to share poetry and music and everything else, I want to make more memories. It hurts to know that I won't be able to now, last time I seen you, your soul was not in your body, but you did not look lifeless, you looked asleep, like your eyes would flutter open any moment and you would jump out and yell "SUPRISE!" For a moment when I looked at you lying there, I wish you could've... I miss your silly-ness and your smiles, and the way you could just help me through everything, I miss the way you cared about everyone, I miss the way you changed lives, I just miss you, a lot... I bet you are watching over all of us right now, I bet you miss being here to help, but now you are where you are, and you have much more effect on what happens to us, help us when we need you, Dominik. I love you so much, bro, I will never forget the days we'd been friends, the days we would talk, the days where I saved your life and you saved mine. I will never forget you.
And as for the love of my life...I'm just glad we can be best friends, I'm just glad I still have you when I need you, although my love for you shall never die, our friendship will remain important to me, and I won't take it for granted. I love you so much, and you are an amazing person. You really are. I'm sorry for all of the hardships I once put you through, I hope you have left them all behind, because it's a new year, a fresh start to make up for those mistakes. You are my best friend, don't ever forget that. You are the person I know will try to help me through anything, you are the only person I can truly trust my all with, I don't trust anyone else quite like you, and you can trust me, too, just as much, I promise, and I will never, ever judge you. I am always here for you, I will never give up the chance to help you through a hardship, no matter what, I will never let you cry alone, I will always be here to lift you up, I love you for a reason, and it's because you truly are amazing, I just wish there was something I could do for you... I wish I could wrap my feelings up and give them to you, I wish there was a way to do that, but for now, I only have words. Thank you for helping me through everything, my dear friend, I cherish you the most, I just do. You know everything about me, and I can just be me around you, and I'm not afraid to be. I know we dated for a very long time, but that's okay, I'm not one who wouldn't take the back-track and simply be close friends. From what I've experienced, best friends are even better than dating a person, because then you don't have to worry about what they do, and you know that your best friend is always there, your best friend won't yell at you or hurt you, your best friend can't cheat on you, and there are simply many less worries with a best friend. Just know, no one will ever replace you quite all the way in my heart, you've changed me in so many ways... Thank you for helping me discover true love, I will cherish those memories forever in my heart, and thank you for your forgivness, and I just want to say, I am not that Faith anymore, I am an independant Faith, I am different, and I have changed in all of the ways you would've wanted me to so long ago, I'm sorry I didn't change sooner, I'm sorry that it took me losing you to realize what I was doing, I'm sorry for my insecurities, I'm sorry for the tears I caused, I'm sorry for loving you too much, I'm sorry for absolutely everything, I hope you truly do forgive me, I don't want you to linger in the mistakes of my past, because they are not the mistakes of my future... No, I will never make those mistakes ever again. Ever.
Best friend, I will always be here for you, with my arms wide open if you ever need anything, because, no matter what it is, I will provide it for you, I would take a bullet for you if you asked, there's nothing I wouldn't do for my best friend. I pinky promise with a huge, giant S... I love you. <3
January 6th, 2012 at 04:17pm