I'm back! + New story ideas

Hello everyone 8D

I know not many people keep an eye on my current works at the moment, but I'm happy to announce that I'm back on Mibba after taking a little break. Why I took a break? I have no idea, too much business with real life, I suppose.

But as of lately I have gotten back into the Fantasy genre. With books, movies and gaming. Especially Lord of the Rings and the Dragon Age games have helped me with a lot of inspiration.

Now that I'm on it, who on here likes Dragon Age too? I'd love to hear!

As for the stories, I've written like... 20 more pages of my story Leader's Crest. I just have to reread the new chapters and change a few things here and there before I submit them here. So keep an eye out open for them, should you be reading it ^_^

Also, I have other fantasy stories that take place in the same fantasy based continent where Leader's Crest takes place in, Fhanitica. Stories that involve other characters, mythical creatures, storylines and who knows what. They are currently my favorite things to work on, so...

My question is, is anyone interested in seeing them? Because I'm not sure whether to post them here or not. I'm not a very good writer yet because of English only being my second language, but I really strive to become better. Hence why I love to get comments on my stories! However, comment-wise the Internet audience is very silent, sadly.

Thanks for reading! And I'd love to hear about your opinions!
-Rowiehz,
January 7th, 2012 at 03:39pm