I Need Someone's Opinion On This?

So I need someone else opinion on this:

My boyfriend and I were talking about my older brother and me and my older brother are super close, Me and him do everything together and we talk to each other about everything. But anyway, my boyfriend called my brother a dumbass for no real reason and I yelled at him and we got into a fight because of this. I love my boyfriend to death but my brother is more important to me because we practically raised each other and he;s basically all I have. My mother yelled at me for fighting with my boyfriend for this and told me I was being overly sensative toward my brother and my relationship, but said it was out of line for my to fight with my boyfriend about this, am I the only one who thinks that my boyfriend was in the wrong for calling my brother that for no reason, and my mother getting mad at me is stupid? I wouldn't have been mad if my brother had done something to my boyfriend to anger him, but he didn't so thats not right. Its not like i broke up with him for it, I just wanted an apology. Am I the only one who thinks that my boyfriend and my mother were out of line?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i[In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world
In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
-The One That Got Away; Katy Perry
January 7th, 2012 at 11:43pm