Thirteenth Entry--To My Readers--1.8.12

Hey readers!

These next few weeks are going to be super busy. This week I've got a lot of studying to do on top of doing homework (the human physiology project is just one example of the homework I have to do). Next week I have finals Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. On those three days, I get out really early, but I need the time to study. The week following semester exams I begin my second semester, and my schedule gets changed around, meaning some adjustment (especially to the fact that I won't have study hall anymore, which is both good and bad believe it or not).

I'm going to have to put my stories on hiatus again. I will, however, put up a very raw first draft of the newest chapter to Love in Ice soon. It will be a little while before anything gets updated again, so I apologize for that.

I'd like to thank you guys for commenting again on my story. I love reading any comments so I know what you guys think of it. And I've gotten up to 34 subscribers and 207 views, which is very exciting. I never thought Love in Ice would get this far, and it makes me happy to see that!

And also, last night I reread my Tomas Kopecky oneshot and decided to add in a little bit more to it, haha. I couldn't resist, especially once I had the idea. So if you'd like, you can (re)read Awake. Thank you all again!

-Alex

P.S. Wow, what is up with the spacing in the journals? Sorry if this and all my other journal entries look all cluttered...
January 8th, 2012 at 05:57pm