Just How I Wanted to Spend The Last Hours of My Weekend

How's everyone's weekend? Good? Great? I hope so!

How's mine? Well, yesterday was fantastic, but to be quite honest, life isn't so great right now. Why, you ask? Well I'll tell you...

My 'best friend' on this game (although we're closer than anyone I know in real life) is having yet another party. She has spent so long working on it, like she does every party she has. Well, I didn't know about it until Friday. She told me about it, and asked if I wanted to go.

Here's the thing, I hate parties on that game. I have a social disorder. I'll admit it- make fun of me and I'll make you feel bad. So usually at parties, I'm left out. At the parites I'VE thrown, I've been the one left out. There was one party when I made a friend. But later at that party, some idiot acused me of falsely reporting everyone. Then the whole stinking party ganged against me and started yelling at them. (By the way, I wasn't reporing anyone) I got super mad and left. Three people apologized (not one of the ones being mean) about it and showed that they cared. THREE. So as you can see, I have a bad history with parties.

Well, this party is no different. Everyone kind of moved away from me and started talking. I stood there, unsure of what to do. My friend, I'm nearly positive, is aware of my disorder. No one even spoke to me. So here I am at the party standing alone. No one giving a care. And if I left, she'd get mad at me.

What do I do??? X: I kinda want to tell her how I feel, but I don't want to get her mad at me either.
January 9th, 2012 at 12:39am