Does this not suck? (Long both please read its worth it)

NOW BEFORE I GOT TO THE NEW ORLEANS (for a huge basketball tournament)LET ME GIVE YOU AN INTRESTING STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE WE GOT THERE!

Now I live in maryland right? (In the US) And we are trying to get to Louisiana In order to do that since we were on a cheap ass airline (U S Airways.....which you shouldnt go on!) we had to go on a linking flight which means taking two flights to get to the destination mine was:

Maryland (SUPPOSEDLY LEAVING AT 8:45 AM)----->North Carolina (Leaving at 12:45 PM)

North Carolina (12:45) ----->Louisiana (where were trying to get to)
We have to be at the stadium where were playing by 9:00 AM for registration or I CANNOT PLAY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IN THE TOURNAMENT

Now here was the first problem our flight was delayed 5 HOURS and we had to stand in a line for 4 HOURS no food or water cause you cant leave your space in line or else your back at the end! The FIRST DELAY (Meaning we are STILL in Maryland) Means that we will miss our second flight to louisiana which is a problem... And these two ladies in front of us were going on a cruise and were going to miss thier boat I hope they made it :(.....

MOVING ON after when we got to the lady who was doing something i dont know what they do I think they give you the boarding passes or something but whatever! When we got to the front the lady said "Im sorry but you cant get a second flight to louisiana until tomorrow at 3 PM" and my mom got PISSED OFF! She started cursing the lady off and the people next to us (whom we also talked to my family are very social and can talk with anyone) were staring at us (and there was this guy who was SOOOOOO CUTE next to me looking at my mom getting pissed) I was standing there laughing cause I had to admit it was funny shit! Luckily my aunt lives in charolette (North Carolina where the airport is at) so if not she can pick us up and we can drive there but we werent in the mood for that!.....at all!

So while my mom was pissed off yelling at the lady who actually didnt know all that much and was getting an attitude (we dont do attitudes in this family!) I see her talking on the phone and I hear "get" and "down here" and im thinking *who is she on the phone with? Is she calling someone to get us?!* but I didnt say anything my thoughts were...

100% CORRECT!

The lady called security! First it was about two people in the outfits and I was thinking *ohhhhh my god* but I didnt cry and then all of a sudden like a motherflipping SWAT team about 19 (literally) security gaurds come flying behind me toward my parents this is the part where I start to cry at the fact that both my parents might get maced or going to jail (Cause my dad LOOKED like he was gonna hit someone and my dad is a rather large man about 6 feet 4) and that I wasnt going to play in nationals now all the people in line are yelling "BOO!" at the security gaurds eventually they left and we got "standby passes" to get from north carolina to louisiana and we were on our way to NORTH CAROLINA (we were STILL in the maryland airport when ALL OF THIS HAPPENED)
But during the time that I was cry (a little) the guy and his sister (the cute guy) were talking to me and comforting me :D that guy was really sexy I liked him!

So we got on our first plane and everyone was giving us mad respect and props for standing up to those bastards (they were not nice when we were waiting in line either they gave us attitude before that) and I saw that CUTE GUY AGAIN on the plane and I sat next to him! (Bad seating arrangements the rents were all over the plane) But I didnt complain he was really nice and kept on saying "your gonna make it to nationals I bet you any amount of money youll get there and do great" he said afterwards we sat there adn talkied about random things and I asked for my NUMBER! His name was Jhon and he was really nice I got his number too.....

So we get to north carolina and miss our "standby flight" cause there wasnt enough seats and our luggage went with it! But we got a flight at 10 at NIGHT we were in the airports all day!We got to new orleans at 12 oclock midnight and guess what....?

THEY LOST OUR LUGGAGE! LOST IT NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!
Underwear and all so we were dirty, and had no clothes so we went outside and since the rental car place was closed we had to take a 44$ cab! then we got to the hotel no on was there so we had to call in and went into our room and the bed were hard and we fell asleep in our clothes........

Luckily I had kept my uniform bag (with the uniform in it) with me and underwear was in thereso two thumbs up!

In the end we made it and we got our luggage the next day and we alll went on with our week

AINT THAT A BITCH?! my mom is filing a lawsuit against US Airways remember that name and if you see a black woman suing USAirways thats my mom...
July 9th, 2007 at 08:23pm