Friend Advice Mibba?

So I hung out with this girl all through middle school. We were pretty good friends. But I swear she's bi polar and always had a tendency to ditch me? And I'm not talking bout her hanging out with other people, that's fine with me. I'm talking about her totally ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder. It was really hurtful. All I wanted was a good friend to hang around with and one that I could trust. Now we're in high school and we were friends at the beginning of the year, then she did it again. She stopped talking to be and sat at another table with different people one day, not even inviting me. So I got upset. She hasn't texted me since. That was 4 months ago. This girl has serious problems. I think the reason she f*cked me over so much is because I am a nice person and I forgive easily. I guess I'm just a back up friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But she's tried to text me 4 different times since then. Saying nothing but "hey." I don't reply because I'm tired of being hurt. She literally made me cry, which is pretty hard to do with me. But I feel lonely and like I really need a friend and I'm tempted to text her and give her a chance and text her back. But then she might screw me over again. But my boyfriend tells me not to because he thinks shes a bad person too. What should I do?
January 11th, 2012 at 10:27pm