Pissed

I am so mad. I hate people I work with. So today tasha only got eric down on the mat and got him up in his chair this morning. I got britt, jermaine and courtney down in the morning and I got them up too. Nayeli was in activities and had jermaine and britt. I got them down just to be a team player and tasha didnt even say ”oh I'll get so and so down” so when nayeli got adam down. so tasha told me and nayeli to feed eric at 11:10 or something like that. She had break at 11:30 and eric eats fast. By the time eric got done its was 11:20ish. She didnt even get adam up. Bull shit huh? so she gets back from break and changes eric cuz he was going on a outing and I was feeding veronica so a few min later she comes out saying he soaked and for me to watch him so she can get pants. Funny thing was HE WASN'T SOAKED! I couldnt watch him and feed veronica at the same time. So nayeli came back from break and she said she'll watch him. It took her like 30 min to change eric. IT DOESN'T TAKE 30 FUCKING MIN TO CHANGE HIM. UGH! So she leaves with eric and me and nayeli are glad. So she comes back and she asks me to take the lift to voc. She was right by the fucking door and by the lift. She is so fucking lazy. I dont know what to do anymore. Also tasha and tammy (my boss) are like buddy buddy so me and nayeli can't talk to tammy cuz tasha will be like we aren't telling the truth and other shit. What should I do?

Also I forgot to add tasha wants us to work together with the chores and she don't do shit. me and nayeli do everything. Then she says something about the objects. She doesn't clean and put them away. Ugh! Me and nayeli are pissed

Any ideas of what to do. Even if nayeli and I talk to tasha she gets mad at us and says thats not true and other bull shit lies
January 12th, 2012 at 01:33am