New plot line, a fresh start, old idea.

So honestly, this story, (previously called "He was just hanging around, then he fell in love" which is a Brendon Urie fanfiction) was going NO where!

The idea I had originally started with, the absolute main idea, I couldn't get rid of it. I was always dying to type it out, and even now I can't get rid of it.
But the way I had worded things in that was going no where. I felt like my idea had potential, but the way I wrote it killed everything.

I'm starting over, I've changed the name of this story now to fit it better into my plot. But I'm keeping the very crucial idea of my story: pain.

It had always supposed to be about pain, emotional, physical..etc. With this new chapter I've kept my two old characters, but changed their roles around a bit.

I feel like this is a much more mature approach to the story I'd wanted to write 4 years ago on quizilla. And I'm extremely sorry to all my subscribers for just leaving this story. Hence here I was, on my nokia E71 typing the whole chapter at 1 am this morning, though I also knew if I didn't type it out, I would lose it.

If you want to read the story how it was previously written (6 chapters) let me know, I'll link you guys!

Til then, comment if you would help me out here, let me know if you like this or not. It's also necessary to tell you I've changed the story rating from PG to R, so I hope it's good with you guys.

I'm sorry if it's short, I can't tell how much I've written on my phone. And do you guys think this needs a new layout? Cause I do.

Enjoy! xx
January 14th, 2012 at 07:06am