07- Why the hell not?

Hello there my beautiful reader,
So to start i want to apologize (It spell corrects me if i try to spell it the English way!) for my last journal it well, it was terrible. Doesn't mean i think of these as good but if these are bad then that one was like Rebbeca Black bad. Anyway....

This will be a compilation rant of current trains of thought speeding through my brain.
1. What is with the saying train of thought? I mean, what sense does it make. Am i missing something really obvious please let me know. To do with the speed perhaps? When it was made they were the fastest thing so they said our brains are like trains. If so should we know be saying our rocket ship of thought, or boson of thought if you're pedantic/intelligent.

2. I'm feeling rather uninspired and one look through the journals of late shows this as a recurring theme. I personally blame school. School drains the soul and imagination from us and sell it to crazy soul collectors, like the devil. Although if you ever saw my head mistress you'd think even Satan himself wouldn't want the shriveled blackness inside her. Sorry for my digression back to my original point, in schools, at least in English schools they never really make any attempt to inspire you just inform which i personally think is the completely wrong way for schools to go so i shall blame them for my concentration and inspiration issues. Also blame school for my last journal!

3. I recently broke up with my girlfriend. We weren't together an extremely long time so no idea why i brought it up but yeah my journal, my rules.

4. I love David Tennant. I miss back when he was the Doctor and Doctor who wasn't for children aged 5. Matt Smith should just go be a children's presenter and get off my precious Doctor Who.

5. Wow there's a lot of these.

6. I really dislike my dad's girlfriend. Well she's more like an animal then a girl but I'm just wondering is this normal? I've never liked her but I'm okay with my mum's boyfriend. That must mean she's just a horrible person, right?

7. Sorry in advance if i make an inappropriate comment on your journal. Inappropriate as in not my place to speak not in the off topic spamming sort of way. I just find myself amazed by the human mind and why we are who we are. Kind of sad but still. Also want a career as either psychologist or teen advisors maybe one day so it's all in the sake of experience.

Well done for getting to the end, 10 points to Gryffindor. Anyway I'm here bored so want me to read anything to get views, comments up or just to give me something to do it would be appreciated.
I'm Tom and this was a psycho's daydream.
January 14th, 2012 at 11:51pm