1/15/2012

'I know your heart seen better times. I know our songs have better rhymes before today. I guess I made the wrong mistakes, i understand if you need your space. Please take you time. But baby it's not just you that's hurting, it's me too.'

'Well right now, i'm just confused. And sorry for everyone.

There were three boojieboos in my life. No, make that four. But i only liked ze three of them. Well, here goes the confession.

But i don't think I'm ready to tell this story yet. Maybe i'll soon turn this into literature but no, not now. All i can say is that..

1.) I'm sorry, you know who you are. I never meant to lead you on. If you were hoping, then i'm sorry if i gave you hope. I really am. I hope we could still be good friends after all this. I never meant to hurt you, I dont want to be assuming or a sluttish flirtish bitch. I am not that. That is why i'm posting this. I have no right to break a heart because i know what it's like to have mine broken too

2.) I like you (this is to a different person). Well yeah, I really really do. But I must be honest, you are the greatest turn off i ever met. You made me wait and hurt. But if it weren't for you, I would've stayed the same. If you really like me, I'm not expecting much anymore. I dont want to get hurt again. I know your type.

3.) This is to my ever understanding Mom! Mom! If you get to read this or not.. I love you so much Mom <3 thank you for the love advices mom. You're the best! =) I love you!
January 15th, 2012 at 05:29am