Keri Hilson and Beyonce Beef

First off I want to point out, it's super late right now while I'm writing this so if i somehow go off course please understand, but I must get this off of my chest.
LEAVE KERI HILSON ALONE!!
She hasn't done anything bad except for say she didn't like Beyonce.
Well good for her, I'm happy that she did, because there are other fake chicks in the game who won't step up and say they don't like Beyonce and are kissing her ass.
I'm glad that Keri has the balls to do something like that and not kiss Beyonce's ass.
Sure, yes Beyonce is a great singer, I won't take that from her, but how many songs has she actually written? If someone could answer this question for me I would surely appreciate it because whenever I hear a new single from her I always hear someone else wrote it for her and that she pays the writter to put her name as a co-writer and that she'd been sued a couple of times.
I'm not saying I don't like Beyonce, I do, but all her crazy fans need to shut the hell up get off of Keri's ass and get a hobby or maybe even better a LIFE!
For anyone that knows me, they know that I adore Keri and she gives me true inspiration. She's very talented, a great singer and song writer. I hate that people are coming after just because she has balls.
But honestly who goes and throws Beyonce cd's at someone just because they don't like them?!
Get a life people!
Grow the hell up!
Find something better to do than to throw cd's at someone!
This is all getting a little reckless and out of hand.
If Bey hasn't responded to Keri then why should you?
There's no "beef", everyone is just making it seem that way, by blowing this whole thing out of proportion.
I just don't understand... I really don't understand...
Okay I'm done ranting. I'm going to bed.
Good Day Sir!
January 15th, 2012 at 07:20am