The Single's Club - Please Read!

Note that this is for people who wish to be apart of the Mibba Version of a club a few friends and I had started in our town. In order to join, you don't necessarily have to be single but it's prefered that you actually have some stories or "battle scars" with men (or, if men wish to join, battle scars from women). The overall purpose of this club is to have a group of understanding people who know what it's like to be used, or led on, or cheated on by a guy or girl, so that we have someone to talk to it about. Because honestly, I think my friends are tired of me moaning and groaning about a boy they all barely knew anyway. It's better if we can all understand where the other is coming from. Plus, if there are men who would like to join, it is nice to get the opinions of both sexes because honestly, females can be just as awful as guys can be. It's all relative. So yes, IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, PLEASE COMMENT HERE OR MESSAGE ME. (All who comment here will recieve a message from myself detailing the club, and when we'd talk and such and everything else). Thank you! <3 (EDIT: just realized that if men wanna join, it can't be the Single Ladies Club xD whooops)
January 16th, 2012 at 09:35pm