Screeching and Grinding and Stories

Hello Mibbians!

As those of your who follow me have realized, my usually once-a-day updates have hit a serious halt. I'm about to hit finals for my senior year, and, being the idiot I am and loading myself with three AP classes, I'm scrambling to study and get in last-minute things to bump up my grades. Aside from that I also have a bunch of scholarship competitions for my college which are all next month that I'm working on. My parents don't accept below a 3.5 (they've decided if I can't pull that off I don't deserve to go to college), so it's a stressful time.

I'll be working to get at least one or two Photographs of Graves updates out a week, so three or four by the time I'm free again (Which is the 30th). I'm working on some cool things with Ari, Graves, and the interns in the meantime, so stay tuned!

As for Children of the Damned, I have through chapter 14 completed – just they're not formatted for Mibba. So, I'm going to go through and reformat CotD for Mibba, including chapters 1-8, and re-upload everything. I'll also be breaking up the new chapters into smaller sections because they're just so long (I doubt you want a 30-40 page chapter coming up in a scroll bar, eh?)

I'll also be making character profiles at some point since it's hard to keep all of my characters straight. I've got some new art stuff, so I'll upload drawings for most of them.

So, now to do finals! Thanks for your continued followship, wish me luck, and see you on the other side.

Truly yours,

Your humble printing press,

Vineirys
January 17th, 2012 at 01:00am