"Take On Me"

Hello hello!
Well I'm back again with another journal entry. Sorry it took so long to write another one. I wasn't sure of what to write.
My life isn't interesting enough for me to write in a journal everyday, although sometimes I wish it was. I've secretly wanted my life to be like Liz Lee's life on My Life As Liz. It kind of was for a few months. But then my whole life kind of changed, I'm not sure how it changed but it did.
That's enough complaining about how terrible my life is. Let me tell you about a major thing in my life: music.
Music is an insanely huge part of my life. It has been for about 4 years now. It all started when I saw a Bruce Springsteen concert movie. The first song I heard was Ramrod. (if you haven't listened to Bruce Springsteen ever in your life, please listen to Ramrod or Thunder Road or No Surrender. They're all fantastic.) I instantly fell in love with how in sync the band was, the solos Bruce was playing, the music, the lyrics, and how you could obviously see that the band was a group of very close friends. I wanted that.
As the years went by, I started falling in love with other bands such as Drake Bell, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Boys like Girls, Blink 182, The Beatles, We the Kings, The Airborne Toxic Event, and the band I have completely fallen in love with is All Time Low. I don't know what it is about them, but I love everything about them. Their music, their personalities, their style, their humor, how they perform, everything.

If you don't listen to All Time Low, open a new window or tab and YouTube all time low and click any song by them. come back here when you have.

Have you listened to them? Did you listen to more than one song? They're catchy right?

What I love the most about them (besides the lead singer being the sexiest thing I have set laid my eyes on) is their lyrics. They say Alex describes what he's feeling and how he sings the lyrics with such feeling has brought me to tears a few times. It's an incredible feeling listening to their music and instantly feeling better when I'm in a bad mood.

But I guess that's it for right now. Comment if you want more.
January 17th, 2012 at 02:00am