Meeting Black Veil Brides

On July 9th, 2011 I met my heroes.
That day I got to meet Black Veil Brides.
It was so hot out that day. We were in Chicago for Vans Warped Tour, my mom, my best friend and I. I hadn't eaten anything all day. I was wearing my new black skinnies, My New Black BVB Shirt and my favorite slip ons. I also have black hair, so the sun was more attracted to me than anything else.
When Of Mice & Men began to play, I passed out from heat exauhstion and had to be pulled from the pit and taken back stage. The only thing I remember caring about when I regained consousness was that I was sitting next to Christian Coma's drum set.
After I was able to stand again, I jumped back in for fear that I wouldn't be able to get in front again to see BVB play.
We were standing there waiting for them to come out when my mom told me to turn around. I turned to see Ashley, Jake, Jinxx and CC walking through the crowd right towards me. While all of the other girls were screaming, I stood perfectly still and waved at Ashley. He put up his Metal sign and stuck his tongue out. "How's it going?" is what he said to me. Not the other girls who were screaming for his attention. When he and the rest of the guys got back behind the fence, I was in tears.
Right before BVB was about to play, two really tall guys were standing in front of me. I explained to them that BVB was my whole reason for coming to warped, (I didn't mention that they are also the reason for my beating heart) and they got me in front.
When I saw Andy come out on stage, I was instantly in tears again. The members interact with the crowd so flawlessly, and Andy called out a hater while we were there.
Not only was it amazing singing with BVB, but also with the Army. When we were all together for that thirty minutes, it felt as though we all knew each other. We are a family and we always will be.
After the show, we all rushed to the BVB tent to wait in line to finally meet the guys. I met a lot of cool Army members, two of them were meeting BVB for the 8th time. We all sat around and laughed and talked about music and the band and it was so much fun that when the guys came out, we didn't want to stop hanging out.
I met CC first. I told him that I had been through a lot to get there and he told me that he was glad I was able to make it and that he loved me. Jinxx and Jake talked to me at the same time and signed my book. I could bareley even say anything to Ashley. He is so much more flattering in person.
Andy was the last one I got to meet. I asked him if he would sign my wrist so that I could get it tattooed on the next day. He said that he wasn't allowed to use his sharpee but it I had my own he would love to do it. He held my wrist in his hand as he signed it and drew a heart and two little crosses. He told me that I better show him the finished tattoo the next time that we meet and he flashed that charming smile of his.
I turned around and went back to my group of BVB friends and we all talked about what had just happened.
I can honestly say that it was the best day of my life.
You can add me on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1069644745 and see the pictures from warped in my summer album. There, you can also see pics of my Tattoo.
I hope that every Army member gets the chance to one day meet BVB. Because they are seriously the nicest people in the world.
January 17th, 2012 at 09:12pm