Worried...

On Sunday I had a random dizzy spell while trying to make myself a sandwich... My boyfriend had to help me back to the couch and the dizziness didn't pass for about five minutes... After that I was pretty much fine the rest of the day.

On Monday (yesterday) I went to take the trash out. It's normally an easy chore that doesn't leave me any worse for wear. Well... This time I got back and felt very lightheaded and completely out of breath. That night when I took a shower I got out feeling lightheaded and out of breath once again. As if by simply standing there I'd used up the same amount of energy as running a marathon or something. (Bad metaphor I know...)

Today (Tuesday) I woke up feeling fine. I ate breakfast and went to Biology Lecture. A few minutes into the lecture I started to feel very lightheaded and felt as if I was actually going to fall out of my chair from being so dizzy. After that I left to walk to a separate building for Math (I'm a college student so my classes are a little scattered around). When I got the where my class was I almost collapsed onto the floor of the hallway (I had to wait about 30 minutes for my class to actually open up and start) and was completely out of breath and lightheaded once again. Once inside the classroom it pretty much passed and I was alright. After Math I went to Psychology. The buildings are literally right next to each other. If I really wanted to I could probably stand at one and hit the other with a thrown stone. The walk is usually nothing for me. Today I collapsed into my seat in Psychology and was all but gasping for breath.

After Psychology I was convinced I just needed to eat. So I did. Then I went to Biology Lab. The entire time I was sitting there I felt very lightheaded and weak and as if I was going to fall out of my chair. Along with the lightheadedness and weakness I've been having varying degrees of chest pain, and what I can only describe as maybe cold sweats? It's almost like the inside of my body is feeling cold (like if you just drank a really cold soda on a hot day) and i start sweating and getting dizzy and weak.

I'm slightly worried about how fast this has set in and how much worse it's gotten over a short period of time. So... I'm off to the clinic tomorrow to hopefully have them tell me that it's just a random bug or that I need more vitamins or something! *crosses fingers*
January 18th, 2012 at 12:13am