Comment swap?

So, I think the title is pretty self explanatory. This is a comment swap journal so just leave a comment on the story you want to swap with.

The stories that are up for swappage are:

Chance Encounter (three chapters up) Original fiction.
Two lives are going to collide, and each is going to change everything about the other has ever known.

A Shift in Momentum (eight chapters up) Original fiction.
It’s true we don’t know what we’ve got until it's gone, but we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.

No Chance for Redemption (five chapters up) It's an original gay fiction (slash, boyxboy).
Dillon owns the school with an iron fist but Keiran is determined to take him down.

False Pretences (two chapters up) Original fiction.
You can never maintain the facade, somehow you will always manage to show through the cracks.

I don't have much rules but the few rules I have are:

- You comment first.
- Whatever you give, you get back.
- Equal lengths, please. Don't pick a one chapter story and expect me to read a story with fifty chapters.
- You must go first, sorry. I've been cheated way too many times but I promise I won't forget or cheat you. Cheating isn't cool.

I'm open to reading anything really except for smut and incest. If you give me fan-fiction, I would read it but there's probably a high chance that I won't know the fandom. x]

So comment below on which story you're swapping with. :3
January 18th, 2012 at 01:45am