Fair rides . Help!

So I'm kinda nervous.
I wanna step things up a little.
Time to make some bold moves.
I'm going to the fair this week, and I wanna step it up a notch.
Here's a few rides I'm not to sure about.

The Fireball.
Image
I mean, I've had so many mixed reactions! Like, it's scary, it's fun, it's not scary, it's an adrelaline rush.
People fell off the damn thing. I mean you name it! I've read about it. Anyone of you been on this? Talk to me.

The ring of fire.
Image
I finally faced my fears in October, when I went to Islands of Adventure for the first time ever.
Me, I never rode an upside down roller coaster, well. Never rode a roller coaster such as that one, in my life.
I think I can do this, but of course I'm gonna be nervous. I don't wanna be nervous to the point where I chicken out, ust like the first ride up there. Anything you wanna say about this? That'll make me feel better...?

Free fall.
Image
Up and down rides, not so much my thing. I've been on the small ones.
All I wanna know is how do I conquer my fear of heights, and how do I keep my heart from flying out of my mouth? xD

Starship 2000.
Image
I never went on this, because most of the time, I see people coming off that ride, and than they throw up. I don't wanna puke on a ride, never have, and I'm not starting now. From all the times I've wanted to, I kept it in! :DD Ew... Help!

Star flyer.
Image
I'm already "ehhh" about regular swings, that don't really go that high, but a decent height.
This, I've been told I should try it, and I almost pooped my pants, like... It's mostly the fear of falling! And heights.. Hehhhhhh, :/

last but least...

The SLINGSHOT.
Image
UMMMMM, NOOPPEEEEEEE!
January 18th, 2012 at 04:08am