HI MIBBA I'M BACK! WITH QUESTIONS!



This is my new favorite song, I bought it today and I can't stop listening to it. Something about Jessie J's voice is ADDICTING as all get out! Does anyone agree?

So I think its been a very long time since I was last here on mibba! How has everyone been? I've been pretty average, and I actually got a new room mate! YES! The evil room mate has been banished from my life! WOOHOO! And my new roomie's name is Lindsay and she is like my best friend. She's the BEST room mate ever!

When it comes to the school part of things, I've been doing well...but no one cares about that right? Lets talk about something interesting!

I've been bad guys. I did bad things while I was gone. I know what you're thinking. Yes. I did that. I stayed out of my dorm after midnight and I didn't study some days!...yeah, thats right, this girl's a rebel.

So how have you been? Instead of me asking stupid pointless things you won't answer, I will number my questions, because you mibbians like that.

1.) Midterms baby. You ready?

2.) Have you done anything crazy lately?

3.) What's your favorite song of the moment?

4.) What do you think of Jessie J?

5.) Whats your favorite singer/band?
January 18th, 2012 at 05:04am