Want to know some crazy facts?

1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Worth it to me)

2. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Don't Attempt)

3. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do. (And if I happen to be ambidextrous?)

4. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. (It all makes sense now)

5. Starfish don't have brains. (Of course not, it's only vitally important)

6. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there. (So it's like hide and seek?)

7. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. (I really don't have a comment for that one)

8. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache. (Go look, I know you want to)

9. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise. (I always knew love was messed up)

10. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets. (I actually did wonder about that)

11. Walt Disney was afraid of mice. (which makes totally sense that the mascot of Disney is Micky)

12. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married. (The moral of the story is just don't read the personals)

13. Turtles can breathe through their butts. (You would if you could too)

14. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. ):

15. A snail can sleep for three years. (I want to be a snail in my next life)

Hope you enjoyed
~Lauren
January 18th, 2012 at 05:21am