Jaw dropping sh**

I love when people blame other animals for their animal getting hurt when its there fault.

about a week ago I found a baby deer on my lawn I thought it was dead, but it was doing the "play dead" thing they to for protection. I kept my distance apparently and just watched to make sure that its mother came it did and they were making their way make to the woods.

now I have idiot f*cking neighbors. They let their dog out to bother the mother deer...to watch a fight...the dog not knowing anything really (hes a very sweet social dog) runs over like "OMG HI!!!! WANNA PLAY"

mother dear not okay with this, starts beating the shit out of him. aaaand they do nothing.

My neighbor just screams "OMG STOP!" and watches the dog get like...BEATEN by this deer I run to my car and scared it off....(while getting some damage to my car but its fine I just wanted to scare it with my horn. and no I wasnt going to hit it. its really the only thing to protect me from...and deer that can break my face with its foot) Mother deer runs off when I blare the horn with her baby..

now...these people try to just...put there dog inside like "oh nothing happen" NO. NOT HAPPENING

I DONT CARE, if its against the law. I took the dog and brought it in my car then brought it to an animal Hospital. the dog had a broken leg and three ribs. If they brought him in that house he would have died.

Now they want to sue me, or...whatever you do, for "stealing" their dog.

I'm sorry, I dont care. You let your dog out, to bother the mother dear, to see a fight. Guess what? you got one, your dog almost died, and guess whose house is he going to be staying in? OH MINE, YEAH because the police and shelter said I could.

So dumb hoe. F*** you and your stupid family You almost killed your dog for a laugh. And now they're going to take your kitten away, which I'm fighting to get as well cause they dont feed the poor thing.

Rufus is now safe in my bed as we speak watching Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter with me ;D and hopefully Anya will be here joining me as well.
January 18th, 2012 at 06:23am