I'd Never Tell People I Have Eating Issues

Because they would ask "Why aren't you skinny"

But the truth of the matter is I do deal with a raging eating disorder and unlike most belief this sickness is incurable, some learn to control it over the years but when you least expect it you're back into the habit of purging, starving, chewing and spitting out.

In my case I learn to tone it down, but I'm never happy with myself...I'm almost 5'1 and I weight about 120 pretty healthy, I guess but healthy is not an option. Healthy should make me happy but it simply doesn't, this healthy makes me feel chubby and I hate chubby I have ever since I was in 4 grade when all of this started. When I walked into the restroom and I heard one of the pretty skinny girls puke her lunch, someone told the teacher and I never saw her in school again. That same day I went into my bathroom while everyone was sleeping and puked everything I could and I just became addicted, I would try to puke even when I hadn't eaten all day. Later on I learned starvation, not a pretty word among society but it worked I felt sick and weak but I weighted 93 pounds.

Here I was 13 years old and had an eating disorder to feel accepted.

Now I just want to give a hand to everyone that has an eating disorder because it helps me help myself.
January 18th, 2012 at 06:26am