I HATE IT WHEN .....

People plus my family talks about gays, bi and even lesbians... Its so rude ! "that's nasty" like it's not you why the hell you are you worrying about what they want , what they like ! But the most thing that bothers me is I'm bi and if I ever decided to tell them they won't accept it I know it for a fact :/ that hurts and annoys me I hate people who are like that . LOVE KNOWS NO GENDER PEOPLE ! please understand that. I don't understand why is bugs them ? What's so wrong with that? All what matters is that they are happy.. I can't stand the world now a days so judgmental over how you dress , what you listen too , who you like and just basically you if you aren't like them you won't be accepted and I'm that type of person who is never accepted for the way I am I hate it I live in a big world all alone where no one accepts me and the truth is I don't care if you don't accept me as I am you need to watch me as I go ! I'm not changing for now one and I'm proud to be how i am. This is for the people who feel just like I do ! You are amazing the way you are never change for anyone show your personatily no matter what :) I just had to get that out of my chest it was bothering me all day !
January 18th, 2012 at 11:10pm