I just stole my sister's OC DVDs. If you need me, I'll be holed up in my bed for a few weeks.

I used to absolutely adore The OC. When it first started, I boycotted it. Much like I do most everything else that my sister loves. When she bought the first season on DVD, she forced me to watch it. I fell in love.

Image

Cohen was pretty much my wet dream in high school. I've always been a sucker for geeks.

Image

Image

*Sigh* Adam Brody, where did you go?

I remember watching new episodes every Thursday night after work, and then going to English class early on Fridays to discuss the drama with my teacher. She was awesome. We would talk about this show, and the latest CD from our favourite rock bands. I kind of miss high school now.

Anyways, now I definitely get the appeal behind Ryan. Every girl loves the rebel deep down, and we can only hope that he will wind up to be as sweet as Ryan Atwood. Even if it means he has to punch a few guys out in the process.

Image

He also loves Journey... and who doesn't love Journey?

I would also like to point out that I hated Marissa before hating Marissa was cool. And yes, there was a time when everyone hated Marissa. Circa season three. Also, The OC came out before One Tree Hill, though they did overlap for a couple of years, but I used to be an avid One Tree Hill fan as well. Before Peyton left. Then I stopped watching. Anyways, throughout the years I noticed so much in OTH's plot line that had already been done in The OC. It was truly the iconic teen drama of my generation. It's a shame it only lasted four seasons.

Stupid Marissa. I blame you.

Image

Look at her in front of that cop car. She just reeks of guilt. Come to think of it, I hate her whole family. Julie and Kaitlin... ugh. Jimmy was okay sometimes. But only sometimes.

And just for good measure...

Image

Summer and Pancakes!

My sister tried to name her bunny Pancakes. But he was a jerk and he bit everyone. So they changed his name to Chomper. And then got rid of him. So... sorry about that, Pancakes.

Image

Heart.

Anyways, I'm probably going to go and watch about twelve episodes of this show now. Nostalgia makes me feel better and forget the rest of my life for a bit. So yay for The OC!

Image
January 19th, 2012 at 01:57am