When people deny that I'm Australian...

It makes me want to murder them. It's like, pfft, actually, no. You don't know my life, you don't know where I was before I moved to your land, and don't pretend you know what an Australian accent sounds like.

srnglkesahglkemh

Random angst from ninth grade and up.

I lived in Australia for twelve f*cking years and I've been in America for four and a half. I am Australian. Those who choose to deny that, can shove a stick up- anyway.

There was this girl in my ninth grade musical theater class (Looool, musical theater) and she was a mongo b*tch. Like, fo' real. The fact that she was the year below me helped my self esteem. Anyway, on the first day of that class, there were all these kids I didn't know because it was a class that 7th, 8th and ninth graders could take.

So not everyone knew me. Which meant my accent was superrrrr fun and exciting to the young ones who hadn't met me. Now, we're going to call the dumb*ss b*tch of this story, Bally Ake. So Bally Ake was the usual popular, cheerleader, scum sucking road whore, and she was like "She's totally faking that accent for attention. I'm a b*tch."

She didn't really say that last part.

Anyway, so Bally Ake would bag on me behind me back ALL THE MOTHERF*CKING TIME. It's like, grow a life.

BALLS TO YOU, BALLY AKE. I HOPE YOU GET PREGNANT AND DIE... even though this happened like, two years ago...ssh.
And there's been other occasions, but that one just angers me the most. I'M F*CKING AUSTRALIAN. Yes, I was born in America, but I moved to Australia when I was eight months old. I was only a beebee. It was my first home and I still miss it.

DON'T DOUBT ME, B*TCHEZ.

(sorry for the double post of a journal last night, i was on my mummy's smart phone and I'm very bad at using it. The end)
January 20th, 2012 at 02:08am