Love You to Death., THIS IS JUST FOR YOU.

Random but... (for those of you who know the band HIM)

THEIR KEYBOARDIST IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Image

I mean. Good God.Rockin the sunglasses.
I don't like the fact that he smokes very much. But I could live with it. ;)

Hehe she posted This

So I just HAD to post this. Because it is kind of my fault. (Although I don't really hear her complaining that much xD)

So... I don't exactly have a reason to post this other then the fact she knows I'm torturing myself with these pictures!

Image
(he's the one in the middle.)

Emerson Burton from HIM AFTER ALL THE YEARS I'VE LISTENED TO THIS BAND I JUST REALIZED I THINK HE'S SEXY! -__- *Sits here wonder how the hell i didn't realize it*

Seriously I've listened to HIM since FOURTH GRADE. NEARLY 5 YEARS AND I DIDN'T NOTICE!

Most people seem to ignore Burton though... most people are to busy sitting there googly eyed at Ville. (No offense to anyone he's easy on the eyes too but I don't find him very hot anymore HIS CHARM WEARS OFF PEOPLE) It's kind of annoying because he's such a GREAT keyboardist and pianist.

I mean listen to the intro of Sleepwalking Past Hope!



o.O My boyfriends last name is Burton... o.O O.o Oh wow.

Lol

Awkward.

But SERIOUSLY! Look at him!

Image
I really like this picture. <3

Image

He reminds me of Juha from Charon and Northern kings, and Ville Laihiala from Sentenced (before they disbanded) and Poisonblack.

SPEAKING OF VILLE LAIHIALA!

His birthday is three days before mine! :D

For those of you who know HIM and like them, Sentenced and Poisonblack are two other AMAZING Finnish bands. As are Charon and Northern Kings. If you haven't heard of these bands GO CHECK THEM OUT!

Okay... I'm off to write my chapter of RtW and listen to Sentenced and Poisonblack now! xD
When it comes to Sentenced their song Bleed is a personal favorite of mine.
And for Poisonblack I suggest the whole Escapextasy album and Darkest Lie. :D Ville L. is in both Sentenced and Poisonblack. The singer on the album Escapextasy is Juha - Pekka aka JP from Charon)

BYE!

Image

*walks away*

P.S. Love You to Death.

Image

I still love him the most though!
January 20th, 2012 at 02:45am