Happy World Crushed. (Begging for advice)

I just need someone, anyone to tell me the best advice in the world. I am breaking here. Dying inside and I am lost for words on what to do. Before we start, you must understand that I am not like most teens. I do not need a guy, or love or what not. What I need is good friends. When I trust people, I TRUST them, I don't simply say I do. I trust them with my life and it takes a lot for me to do that.

Here we go. . . .

I met this girl a year ago, we clicked instantly. We came bestfriends and have been there for each other through everything. I was with a guy .. we will call him Bob. Bob and I broke up but stayed friends. It was a nasty break up btw. I fell in LOVE with this kid named... George. I told myself not to, I am not one to fall in love let alone so fast. Within a month. Things happened and George and I stopped talking. The bestfriend.. Hannah, knew how much I loved him and how hurt I was. She told me that Bob still loved me and wanted to be together, She told me non stop that George was bad and to not go out with him and to go with Bob. I fought her everyday for 3 weeks about this. Because I loved George. No matter what. I was not going into a relationship with Bob when I felt this strongly about another person.

George and I slowly started talking again within the last couples day. He called me two nights ago telling me that he wants me to try to gain his trust again (guess I broke it) and that he missed me and still loved me. BUT that he was fliritng with Hannah.. I got pissed. Hannah is a BESTFRIEND. But I let it go and was like.. it's just fliritng, not like they will get together.

WRONG.

They are together now and I told George flat out, if that happened I wouldn't talk to either of them. I feel so played and backstabbed. Hannah went out with a guy for a day, didn't even like him and I felt bad when he flirted with me! Yet she never told me they were together. I heard from someone totally out of this story. George called me and I have never said the F word more in my life.. I am not one to open up to people.. and I finally open up to TWO people and both of them went behind my back.

I am mainly upset towards Hannah. I can see George doing this, it doesn't surprise me, but to know my "bestfriend" would do that.

To add on all this BOTH of them knew that two of my close friends commited suicide within the past two weeks. I feel like my whole world is crushing down and I can't breathe.

Do I tell them to piss off? Or allow them to try and gain back trust? I hate stupid people and stupid drama and stupid crap like this.
January 21st, 2012 at 12:03am