I Hate being acused of things i didn't/don't Do!!

So about 3 weeks ago I was baby sitting at my grandmas house, so i went to go pick up the cat and the cat scrached me on the bottom of my wrist. It hurt like hell like every cat scrach, and I was worryed that it hit a vain but it didn't.
So i went to school a few days later and it didn't seem like any one noticed. But last week the school consoulor called me to her office and wanted me to tell her why I was cutting myself. I'm like what? I don't cut myself. She made me show her my wrist and I told her they were cat scraches. they don't even look like cuts, there all jagged.
I was so mad though, because every one was asking me if i was ok and i had to explain to a lot of people that I DON"T cut my self that it was all a misunderstanding.
To me cutting is serouse, and the people who do it need help and i feel for them because i've been though a lot of ruff times, but I would never cut myself. But the people I know in person only cut themself because they want attention, thats when you need serous help, but I do get that people do cut for a reason, and it's hard to stop.
Well I got off subject in the last paragraph :3 well, the people who started the roumor or whatever you want to call it, was my ex-best friend and a girl that has hated me sence the day I ment her. I don't know if they were trying to help me, or just being mean and spreding roumors, if they were trying to help me then why didn't they just come and ask me if i was ok?
January 21st, 2012 at 02:29am