Thoughts from 4 in the morning + questions

Good morning Mibba

I woke up not long ago very panicked because I thought that it was six o'clock and not four...and I haven't fallen back asleep since. *sigh* I hate when I wake up at ridiculous times and then can't get back to sleep.

Anyway, today for me is kind of a big deal. Bright and early at nine is the first time my competition one act team is competing. I'm so excited! But I'm also really nervous. You see, I'm not nervous to preform, I am just really unsure about how the judges are going to feel about this play. My coach has a habit of picking really...different...plays and this year's is about a little girl who is sick with leukemia and to escape the pain she imagines zebras that come to life and they sing and dance and it's just kind of crazy....so yeah.

So for the past 2 months I have been a married rapping Zebra named Zap who finished the sentences of my lovely husband Zip. The boy who plays Zip is a really close friend of mine and we've been having too much fun with this pretend marriage thing! He even gave me the ring from a cup cake the other day!

Ok, enough rambllng about me. You probably are sick of hearing about zebras and I need to get at least another hour of sleep. Though I'll probably end up updating a story or two on here.

Speaking of stories...I'm whoing my story "The Heart of Neverland". It is a spin on the story of Peter Pan and I would love you from the bottom of my big zebra heart forever if you would check it out and (maybe?) tell me what you think.

Also, as always, I'm open for poem/poem swaps or poem/Drabble swaps. My little poems need some love!

Ok, gots to go now :) I'll leave some questions for y'all :)

Luvs, Addy

qUeStIoNs!!!

1. Are you involved with any kind of theater? If so, what's the weirdest play you've ever done?
2. Do you ever wake up at random times in the early morning and can't get back to sleep? Do you have a trick to falling back asleep? (seriously, I need to get more rest!)
3. Did you have finals this week? How did they go?
4. Do you like zebras?
5. What is your favorite African animal?
6. Will you poem swap or drabble/poem swap with me?
January 21st, 2012 at 12:13pm