Relationships.

Being single has its good points. You can have a carefree lifestyle where you can talk to whomever you want and mess around and all that jazz. Now while being single is fun it doesn't compare when it comes to being with someone you care deeply for. Having the warmth of that person next to you when you wake is an amazing feeling that you can't get from being single. Yes you can lay with people while being single but the feelings you have aren't the same. When your in a relationship you push yourself to great lengths to make that person happy and in return you're happy for doing it because you love and care for them. When you're single you can party and be around many people but in the end you return home alone no one to tell how much fun you had on that day or have someone really care about how your day went. When you have someone that cares for you the way you care for them they would listen to every word and make you feel special. They would make telling the story worth it, making it more fun than when you actually had the fun in the first place. For me as a guy when I'm with someone I love holding them. Its so relaxing for me and women love to cuddle I think its their favorite thing to do. Relationships can make or break a heart, sure but just remember one thing, you never leave a relationship empty handed. You always learn something from it and strive to be better and do better. You know what to watch out for when someone comes around your heart tells you this is true and not a joke. Love is very strong to me. Its the greatest weapon when used to hurt someone. Like I said before when love is around, you try your hardest to do better. I should know. When fighting for someone you care for it makes you stronger than when you fight for yourself. Fighting for someone when you're at your bravest, when you can truly do anything you think not for yourself but for them. Hopeless romantic I know but no one can tell me without joking or trolling that you don't feel happier when you're in a REAL relationship.
January 21st, 2012 at 11:23pm