Romance.

I'm very.. Inexperienced in this category. I never dated a guy until grade 9, and have only had a real relationship with one guy. For privacy reasons, let's call this guy Andy Douche. :)

Me and Andy had a lot of mutual friends and hung out in the same circle, but hd never really talked to each other. One day, I went to a local dance with my friend. While she made out with my best guy friend, who is now her boyfriend, I was left to talk to Andy Douche. Andy is really hot, and I'm average. So I was nervous talking to him, to say the least.

Somehow our group ended up outside, and sat on the playground, just hanging out. It was the middle of the winter, and I was wearing a stylish, thin, Bench coat. Andy, being a gentlemen, offered me his coat, and I basically fell for him. Then my friend mentioned Andy's girlfriend.

Let's call the girlfriend Corner, since she is a slut. Well, Corner had been chatting up this cute guy all night at the dance, and Andy got into a fight with this guy over Corner. I was shocked, yet oddly turned on. Then Corner noticed I was wearing Andy's jacket, so I quickly gave it back and left, since the dance had ended.

And that's how I first fell for Andy Douche.

Soon enough me and Andy had classes together, and we became friends. You see, Andy didn't really like Corner, and soon broke up with her. So I spent the rest of the school year chatting him up and getting comfortable around him.

During the summer, the town held a fair, and our whole group showed up. I have a great fear of heights, and after a few shots of JD, and some begging from Andy, we both went on the ferris wheel together. It was pretty cold up there, so he had his arm tightly around my waist, for warmth only. Although, the way his thumb rubbed an exposed piece of skin on my waist, I'd have thought he was into me.

Later on that night, my best friend an I decided to stay intown, and camp with our guy friends who were spending the night outdoors. Of course, Andy was one of those guys. When we finally got to the campsite it was midnight, and everyone was quick to get comfortable, me by resting my head in Andy's chest, and cuddling to the max. That's all that happened though, even if I wish something else would have, it didn't.

One of the guys sharing the tent with us, let's call him Garret, seemed to think we did something more then cuddling, and was quick to start a rumor that we fucked.

Since it was the summer, I didn't see Andy until later when my best friend had a birthday party. When me and my friends get drunk, we kiss each other innocently, but still. Somehow, one of my friends dared Andy to kiss me, and oh my god. It was amazing. No sparks or shit, but wow.

So after laying down, gazing at stars, and making out, Andy asked me out. Somehow we ended up on a couch, and continued making out, and going further. We didn't have sex, but it was pretty intimate.

So for five months I dated Andy Douche, but we never really talked, seeing as he didn't have a cell or Facebook and we didn't have any classes together. But I swear I was in love.

One day, Andy came to my locker to say goodbye as per usual, but after he pulled away from a kiss, he said something. Three little words. "I love you." I looked at him for an explanation, and he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away, a huge grin on his face.

Soon enough I ended it, seeing as our relationship was only physical, and even though u broke it off, I still feel odd when I see Andy in the halls, or talk to him.

Andy Douche was my first love, and I'll never forget it. I still feel like I love him, but I know that what we had is over. For good.

I hoped you enjoyed it. I didn't :/
January 22nd, 2012 at 05:26am