Physically Attracted to Boys. Emotionally & Physically Attracted to Girls.

Posted this on Yahoo Answers. Felt like I could get a better understanding here.

Boys are hot. BUT, girls are hot too. I've never once in my life had any sort of emotional attachment to a boy except for maybe one, but that one is gay and I only care for him as a friend. My dad has never been there for me, in fact, he's verbally abusive sometimes and I encourage my mom to divorce him and take us away from him.

Anyways, I've been physically attracted to girls before. When I was in a relationship with a girl I was completely comfortable, able to talk about anything and just be myself. I was completely physically and emotionally attracted. I wanted to do relationship type things with this girl and there have been other girls I wanted a relationship with before.

With boys, they are attractive but I just can't really be myself around any of the boys I've ever been friends with. I can't see myself being with a boy physically like I can when I'm with a girl. I recently got a boyfriend and I just... it's really not the same as when I'm with a girl. I don't like it. I don't really want to hold his hand, or kiss him, or hug him like I did my ex-girlfriend. I also can't really be myself, feeling restricted and I can't really see any emotional bonds forming. Yet boys are still attractive. What's this called? Isn't it called homo-romantic?
January 22nd, 2012 at 05:27am