Emotions... Ew

I never thought I'd actually become very embarassed of anything but I am today. Gah, I feel so pathetic for being embarassed but I suppose it is part of being a teenage girl. Sigh..

So, what happened is that we were taking Social Studies testing this morning. We had ninety minutes and I finished in thirty. I double checked everything and I had fourty-five minutes left. I put my head down and I think I really did fall asleep. Our teacher let us finish twenty minutes early since everyone was done but I kind of woke up when the lights turned on. I remember being faintly aware of noises around me during the test but I was too tired/reluctant to sit up so I'm not sure if I was really asleep. Myeh, so then I woke up and it turned out I had kind of drooled onto the bottom of my test book (we had a scantron sheet for our multiple choice but we did have short-answer in the booklet) and on the desk lining my arm (so like four inches tall, one wide). Gah, it was so.. embarresing! The guy in front of my turned around and probably noticed it. I wiped off the one on the desk super quick but I was mentallyreally slow from being woken up so I didn't notice the wet part of the booklet until he turned around for it. Ahh, that was awful. I was going to wipe it off but the teacher needed them all back right then so.. gah. It doesn't help that last year I usedo have this crush thing on the kid in front of me. He's adorable but over-competitive. Thing is, he's friends with these jack-asses who are kind of racist really and he doesn't stop their insults (he laughs along with them kind of) and he's just becoming this big flirt so I don't really care much for him anymore... not really anyway.

Gah, long paragraph. My grammar is just that superb ;D.

Mhmm... So this turned into some love life journal entry? That's not cliche at all... Hah, but honestly, there's not much to tell. My school doesn't really have anyone that interesting and anyone who is mildy interesting ends up being a jerk anyway (or taken in recent cases... xD). That's basically my love life in a nutshell.

I have this English essay I have to type so... forswa? Good-bye in french sounds like that anyway... I think. I still have testing tomorrow for English and I do not plan on sleeping ;D. Thing is, I never really drool. I used to a tiny bit (literally, maybe a spot on my pillow the size of your thumbnail) in sixth grade but... of course I had to today. Of course~

Have an extraordinary day!~ :D
January 22nd, 2012 at 04:05pm