This is probably not a good idea, but..

The title says it all. Well, almost. Writing about my personal problems on the internet isn't exactly my thing, I mean.. You never know who's going to read it. But considering I have no friends at all, and I don't know anyone with a Mibba-account (except one girl, but she already knows I'm a fuckup), I think I'm safe.

I'm just so friggin' tired. I'm tired of having to listen to other people's problems, helping them, comforting them and telling them everything's going to be okay. I'm tired of having to be strong, when all I want to do is lay down and cry my fucking eyes out. I'm tired of not knowing what the hell is wrong with me and why I feel so empty and alone. I'm tired of being pushed around, played with and never knowing who I can trust. I'm tired of having to defend myself and everything I do or say. I'm just so tired of life and feeling like no one cares or wants me in their life. I feel so worthless I don't know what to do. Useless, helpless... Just completely broken.

I do not hate myself, but still I feel like I can't do anything right. I hurt people without knowing it, and I certainly don't mean to hurt them. I'm so tired of having to live like this, feeling no hope, seeing no future.

If it weren't so selfish and pointless - I'd probably kill myself. I feel awful and don't even know why. Ever since I was 14 everything's been a mess, and I have no idea how to get out of me.

I guess I can end this with a simple 'FML'.
January 23rd, 2012 at 03:53am