Any Story Recommendations?

So, I have not been on Mibba for a LONG time. Once again, I am REALLY sorry for not updating The Girl Who Couldn't Feel in a REALLY long time. Please forgive me!

However I do hope to put up another chapter by the end of today, and it IS looking possible! At the same time though, I am a bit bored, so I wanted to all of you to tell me what you're favorite story that you've written is and I'll read it and leave a comment!

BUT I may not finish all of them today, so give me about a week and I should get to all of you! Also, I am not a big fan of fanfictions... just because I don't listen to a lot of music and I honestly have yet to read/watch Harry Potter. Just assume that I am not up to date with any of that. If you do want me to read one of your fanfictions, just tell me any important details that I have to know to understand the story and it should be fine! =)

Anyways thank you in advance and I'm really looking forward to read your work!

Also, what was the best thing that happened to you this past year?

MINE - I got a puppy! He's a German Shepherd as well as the love of my life! Yes, be jealous. =)

That's all for now! Thank you for reading.

Sam
January 24th, 2012 at 03:09am