Love

I want to make it all short. I was thinking..Nobody really know's what love is. We all have an image in our head of what it could be like, but not know what it really is.

I didn't really want to write, at least not on here, I'm doing it for the Hell of it. It's said that you don't actually know or fall in love until around the age of 25 and 50, isn't that amazing. For some reason I don't want to know what love is..maybe I'm just talking out of my ass but, if I've lost and hurt from what I thought was love, so then what can I expect from real love. Love is always best when it's elsewhere. Maybe it's completely different, maybe it has nothing to do with pain...pfft.. I doubt it.

Maybe what I judge is another thing, I don't know. Love has bylines in lost causes, it always ends and begins in sleepless dreaming. Even if it hurts you don't want to leave it. A profound act of faith smelling like a lie. Love is a lost battle between sex and laughter.

It's the arrogance to cling to the impossible, the key which opens the water tap in the eyes. It dances to the music, be it God or the Devil. Love looks great in novels that sell a perfect ending. Love is the slowest time in the world while going by really fast. Love is two in one and in the end none, they become accustomed to lying. Love is the beauty which draws from sadness and in the end always leaves, it's an ingrate that elevates you for a while then collapses.
January 24th, 2012 at 06:16am