kind of like blah and hungry, people. + school rant

In one of those blah moods. I have nothing to do and no one's talking to me. Boyfriend refuses to video chat and I kinda horribly failed at sneaking someone in earlier. We just sat there, watched TV, and talked. About stupid stuff.

And plus he likes me so it was awkward. I dunno. I felt bad but any ideas on what to do tomorrow cuz I'm sneaking him in again and I'm determined to have a usual good time?

Y'know when you want to eat but don't know what? I'm like that right now. I just had Hamburger Helper and pigs in a blanket but now my stomach's rebelling, I guess. :| I'd apologize to it if it had ears, yet sadly it does not so it must go on living not knowing of how sorry I am. I might go write in a little though, start chapter two of Dead Heroines... *hint hint go read it*

Now I'm gonna go get a bit complain-y. My school sucks. We have tons of posters in the halls, all like, STOP BULLYING & SAVE A LIFE but really, no one does shite when something's reported. I'm called fat every day by this one kid and my teacher even heard him.

What'd she do about it?

Oh, right, NOTHING. Hah. She laughed with him. I wanted to slap them both.

And plus, my other friend is being told to kill herself and keep cutting and all that just -- horrible stuff. She told someone and they haven't done anything about it. This was months ago and still not a thing has been done.

I want to punch the staff in the face. Does anyone else go to a school like this? It's a topic discussed every day, said to be so enforced but nothing's being done. It's horrible.

Anyways. Yeah. End rant and just some weird arse journal. I'm gonna go screw up my makeup some more by itching my eye now (:

Flossie Fossie's out x
January 25th, 2012 at 01:13am