Amy, Liberty Walk, etc.

Alright, so I have some new things to say.

First, I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I've been swamped with schoolwork, and stuff like that. So, I'm really sorry about that. Also, please don't stop reading and commenting on my stories. It's pretty much the only thing keeping me going. Oh, and one last thing: SUBSCRIBE!!

Now onto the rants about my stories

Amy: HIATUS!! I REPEAT!! AMY IS ON A HIATUS!! I'm having some serious trouble writing this story. I am writing this, I'm just having some trouble with it. If any of you know how to help, shoot me a message, or write on my wall. I will see it, and I will comment and respond to it.

Liberty Walk: Liberty Walk is not on a hiatus, I'm writing it, and I'm having a lot of fun writing it. I really missed writing it, and I love it. So...just wanted to let you know about that.

All The Way: HIATUS!! ALL THE WAY IS ON A HIATUS!! I'm having some trouble writing the OneShots, so...like I said in the Amy one, if any of you have any suggestions, that'd be great.

Now, onto a new story: I am trying to write a story that I started a long time ago titled Romeo & Juliet based on Zach Porter. Now, I have my Cameron Quiseng stories, so I'm learning that's it really easy to write a story based on one of the band members. If any of you want to help...ah...screw it! It's not worth it! Just do it!!

Thank you for caring, and if any of you guys actually read this, you rock!!

Love you all!!
January 25th, 2012 at 10:52pm